UNICEF is committed to diversity and inclusion within its workforce, and encourages all qualified candidates, irrespective of nationality, religious and ethnic backgrounds, gender identity and sexual orientation, as well as persons living with disabilities, to apply to become a part of the organization. UNICEF’s office is accessible to a certain extent, and employees are entitled to reasonable accommodations that are needed for ensuring equitable working conditions.
Digital fundraising has seen a tremendous growth over the last decade and it is a global priority for UNICEF as a channel to recruit new pledge and cash individual donors. The purpose of the assignment is to create a fully functional and ready to use new local website for donations, developed in a user-friendly manner, oriented to donor experience, easy to use and in line with all UNICEF requirements. The website (including both frontend and CMS backend admin panel, with a database for content management) will comply with UNICEF policy on personal data protection and GDPR. It requires a modern approach to the end-users, giving them an agile payment method to donate and to be informed about actual fundraising campaigns globally and within the country.
Work Assignment Overview:
The selected candidate will develop, in collaboration with UNICEF, a fully functional website for collecting local donations, and will provide troubleshooting support and implement the needed changes in duration of one year.
Duration of the assignment: June 2022 – May 2023 (part-time)
Brief task description:
- Develop a project plan with clearly defined timelines and deliverables of each stage of the development;
- Develop a fully functionable website, provide full content management, integrate the website with Google analytics, deliver a proof of security policy enforcement;
- Provide a training on website maintenance for UNICEF staff;
- Provide troubleshooting support and add new features upon request, within the period of one year.
- Highschool degree.
- At least 6 projects (6-10 websites) delivered in the last 2 years. (The candidate is required to provide references of previous jobs in the field of website development, with links to the final products.)
- Experience in working with content management platforms.
- Good working knowledge of English language; fluency in Serbian.
- Experience in working with UN/UNICEF will be considered an asset.
How to apply:
The application must include a financial proposal in RSD as a separate document, providing the following information:
- Hourly rate (all costs included, e.g. usage of mobile phone).
Incomplete applications will not be taken into consideration.
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and advance to the next stage of the selection process.
For every child, you must demonstrate UNICEF's core values of Care, Respect, Integrity, Trust, Accountability and Sustainability.
UNICEF has a zero-tolerance policy on conduct that is incompatible with the aims and objectives of the United Nations and UNICEF, including sexual exploitation and abuse, sexual harassment, abuse of authority and discrimination. UNICEF also adheres to strict child safeguarding principles. All selected candidates will, therefore, undergo rigorous reference and background checks, and will be expected to adhere to these standards and principles.